Strike Force Heroes 3 Tricks Will Make Your Gameplay A Treat!
Strike Force Heroes 3 is the 3rd sequel of the Strike Force Heroes game series which features Player Vs Player combat system on 2D side scrolling gaming platform. It currently has 50 missions and each successive mission will make your campaign more interesting and your gameplay increasingly difficult.
In the beginning, the player is assigned a small military base, a playable character, and 400 Dollars of in-game currency, which can be used to buy weapons or to upgrade the military base. As the game progresses, players can unlock more playable characters and weapons, which will make the gaming experience more intense.
The controls of the games are pretty simple; you don’t need to be a pro to play this game! You can control the movement of your character by pressing ‘W, A, S, D’ on the keyboard whereas aiming and shooting can be done with the help of a mouse. You can also reassign controls and graphic options in the game.
Following are some of the features that make Strike Force Heroes 3 better than other side scrolling PVP games:
- Character Customization: You can customize your playable character according to your likes and preferences.
- Varied Playable Characters: You can increase your team by buying from a varied option of playable characters available for purchase such as Gunslinger, Engineer, Strife, etc. Each playable character offers unique qualities and has its own limitations.
- Engaging game modes: The game offers Deathmatch and Domination game modes, where players need to compete with other online players and prove their dominance. In these game modes, players can either choose to compete alone or use their squad.
- Scoring System: Player who score maximum number of kills in a match are awarded points on the basis of the kill type such as Head Shot, Critical Damage, etc.
- Reward System: Player with maximum number of score at the end of each match is the winner and is also awarded Blue Prints of new characters.
All these cool features make the game one of the most popular games played online. If you are fond of this game and intend to make your gaming experience more enjoyable, then you can follow the tips and tricks mentioned below’;
- The ammos are limited but the enemies keeps coming, so always be close to the ammo refills as you never know when you run out of them.
- If your health is low look for a bunker to hide yourself, remember survival is a key to success in this game.
- Do not spend more on character customization; instead save enough to buy better upgrades such as playable characters, weapons and armor, as the missions will get progressively difficult.
- Hit the opponents where it hurts the most, aim for areas such as head, arms, and lower body where your bullets will cause maximum damage.
These tips and tricks will get you hooked on to the game and make you envy of your friends. So, keep them in mind and have a great time while playing Strike Force Heroes 3.